City of Tucson's Grant Road Improvement Project
Current Phase 3 & 4 Information
- Construction Alert - Southwest Gas - September 28, 2021
- Task Force Meeting Agenda - September 30, 2021
- Construction Alert - Southwest Gas - June 28, 2021
- 100% Plans Map - Phase 3 & 4 - March 9, 2021
- Grant Road Phase 3 & 4 Update March 2, 2021
The Regional Transportation Authority, a political subdivision of the state and independently governed, has invested more than $1.3 billion in transportation projects and services to improve mobility, safety, economic vitality and quality of life in the region. The RTA collects a half-cent excise (sales) tax from its special taxing district within Pima County to fund its 20-year regional transportation plan. The plan and tax were approved by voters in May 2006. The Grant Road Improvement project is part of the RTA plan and is managed by City of Tucson, Department of Transportation and Mobility. For more information, visit RTAmobility.com.